Thursday, May 7, 2015
10 Reasons Why One Would Purchase an Antique
- Designed and made in time before machinery and computers did it for us
- Human design and making gives it a more intimate and considered feel to our surroundings
- No two are the same – a custom made choice
- Allows the buyer to be an individual and set one apart in times at sameness
- They are not making any more and they give one a connection to out generational experience.
- Good value compared with modern “one offs”
- Furniture made with real wood that lasts for hundreds of years and very eco-friendly.
- Let the heart decide and it will probably choose something that is both beautiful and useful.
- Compare say a modern chest with its MDF construction plastic runners and sprayed plastic finish with an Antique chest your eyes and sense will do the rest
- The modern buyer is or can be well informed, likes a bargain and if looking at Antiques Intelligent along with giving us pleasure the purchase connects us to our past and future with a residual value